Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mom, the Handyman

She came to visit today unexpectedly! So I had told her that I needed help on the keyblade and we talked that we'd try to do it on friday or saturday. But snce she was here I decided to show her just in case to get her opinion if she even can help me with it. Then she was like let's do it now and get over it!


And YES! The Way to Dawn is now cut out! Now just needs a lot of other fixing which I don't have the english words for in my mind right now xD
But yeah I'm already having fun with it :''D

The pants have also made some progress! And the shoes are done! Still waiting in fear for the wigs xD

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about your blogs i have read your article such a great and useful i like it.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Denver Handyman

    ReplyDelete