Monday, January 23, 2012

Riku 3D: Start

I'm trying to make Riku from Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance 3D And this is how far I've gotten!


I'm making it slowly cause I'm gonna do it real properly like, zigzaging all the sides and stuff like that so even though otherwise it could be done pretty fast! But I also don't have that much time to do on it.
And why am I making it so properly? Why ofcoure I want to compete with it! So I've been looking for someone who'd cosplay Sora for two reasons, 1. To get awesome pictures 2. To have a performance on stage, but the second one depends on the other person, I won't force anybody who doesn't want to.

Oh and since I'd think it'd be lame to go compete just in this outfit, I'm also making his keyblade, the Way to the Dawn.
I've failed two times now xD first I made a base out of  sleeping pad according to google translate, and then putting plaster(? another google translate word...) but it became too heavy and kept getting broken, next I used the same base but tried to use paper with the glue + water combination, but that didn't get stiff enough...
Now my mom bought some kind of wood board that I'm gonna try to use next, the biggest problem is how am I going to cut it, especially the curvy and small places... 

This one I'm TRYING to make to Chibicon, which is in february 25, so pretty soon! I bought the ticket today :3
Notice how I always use the word "trying" that's because I'm never sure if I will finish it xD  

No comments:

Post a Comment