Saturday, September 1, 2012

One week to Tracon

Holy crap... so much to do!!!
For Sunday I'm now sure that I'll be cosplaying Ven, I just redid the armor so that it would match the shoes and also am making the Wayfinder. Instead of doing these things I should be concentrating on my competing cosplay! But it's nice to take a break from it cause it's really hard and stressing, all the more reason that I should finish it quickly!



Just heard some bad news...the weather...will be rainy...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-, this sucks D: I wanted/NEED good/AWESOME pictures!!!

Oh yeah my new Wayward Wind is awsome!! A lot better that my old one, it's lighter and has a smoother surface~ But someday I will redo the chain... cuz that is just a quick solution...

2 comments:

  1. NOOOO! Will it be rainy? Poop, how am I suposded to move from place to place then? Oh god my cosplay will be ruined... anyway your work is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my friend said so :< but I just looked at foreca and there it show only cloudy! So I bet we'll see on Tracon ^^;;;
      Thanks!! I'm actually admiring your cosplay for Tracon, practicly drooling cause it looks awesome!!! It puts my armor to shame xDD

      Delete